Thursday 25 September 2014

London Labels to watch: Finlay & Co

This is the third London label I would like to present to you. Finlay & Co. make sunglasses, but not just ordinary plastic ones. Read what is special about these specs?




They are known for their use of real hardwoods like walnut and ebony which makes the sunnies so unique. And the wood is sustainably sourced. The wood also never looks the same because it is a product from nature and has its own grain and texture. So every pair of glasses are handmade in 16 steps and are exceptional because due to the material used. I simply love them.

The model you see in the pictures is called Thurloe Walnut and is available in the Finlay & Co. Online Store

Because I am so in love with my new sunnies I made a little shoot with them...













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...