Wednesday 24 September 2014

VOGUE Fashion's Night Out London


The Fashion's Night Out is a shopping event for Fashionistas and for one evening everything is about Fashion, Freebies & Prosecco.

I have to be honest, I did not really follow my game plan and every stop took longer than expected. At my first stop - the Designer Exchange Boutique in Knightsbridge - I had such a lovely time that I totally messed with the timetable! But who wouldn't have? The Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Hermès cupcakes were too delicious and there were Bubbles and Bags. I looooove handbags - so don't blame me. 








My next stop was Selfridges because I had to see the Chanel Pop-up Supermarket. 



Unfortunately it was 8:30 PM when I arrived and they had already closed it down! I was so sad. So I went to the Rick Owens Pop-up at the Wonder Room.



Then I was of to South Molton Street where I stopped in front of the PINKO Store. A Dj and a violine playing girl heated up the atmosphere. They played such cool music. Listen for yourself... 


And finally to Bond Street, where I noticed that most of the shops were closed. So the Fashion Night Out was more like an afternoon for my understanding of time. A few brands were nighthawks though...


Perfect 10 made quick manicures in their pink dotted Mini's and the Candy Kittens Truck outside Fenwick was also still running.




 At approximately 9:30 PM the fashion crowd was heading either home or to a private after-event. Maybe VOGUE and the shops care about the "Schönheitsschlaf" and do not want their customers to get wrinkles from not getting enough sleep. Either way I was a little disappointed and the only thing that made me smile was my balloon and the amazing fashion muffins at Designer Exchange.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...