Thursday 25 September 2014

Why I love London?

Sometimes people ask me why I moved to London and what I like about it? Well, in my opinion there is no better city on earth!!! Where else do you have the best restaurants, shops, people, parks, cars and architecture all just in one city? Especially I really like to browse around and walk through quiet streets in nice neighbourhoods in order to look at the nice cute houses. The colorful doors are so typical for London. I have found this purple one in Kensington, I just had to take a photo and show it to you. 

2 comments:

Stil-Box said...

Du hast ja soooo Recht! London ist wundervoll, auch, wenn es sicherlich erst mit genug Budget Spaß macht! Ich muss auch regelmäßig den Flieger von FRA nach London nehmen, um mir eine gehörige Portion Inspiration abzuholen!

Liebe Grüße
Anna

http://stil-box.net/

Unknown said...

Danke für dein Comment Anna.

Inspiration findet man hier an jeder Ecke! Das ist das schöne an London, doch auch ohne Budget kann man London genießen, indem man durch die Straßen spaziert und die Großstadtatmosphäre einatmet. Obwohl ein gutes Budget in jeder Großstadt hilfreich ist, natürlich auch hier.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...