Wednesday 3 December 2014

Fruit or Veggie Infused Water - or both?

It is all over the internet and on blogs - infused water. These days just regular water isn't enough. We add veggies or fruits to give normal water more flavour. And it supposed to be healthy. What I tried is this combo...


I thought why should I stick to the boring Lemons when I can put in everything I like at once? Sweet and savoury! I have to tell you it is rather delicious and it was kind of a coincidence that I discovered this strange combo.

I bought strawberries the other day - don't judge me! I know they are not in season. The taste was bad and I did not want to throw them away so I put them into my Voss water bottle. But this was to lame having only one color in the bottle. I needed something more bright to help me through the foggy grey day. So I cut some bright green cucumbers in small pieces and combined everything in my water bottle. Look how great it looks and I can tell you it tastes divine. Try it at home.

It is also very decorative and it fits perfectly into my little Christmas Corner.


This is my little Christmas Corner - The  infused water in the Voss Water Bottle is a perfect fit.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Zwei tolle Fotos!!

www.nissimendes.ch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...