Tuesday 27 January 2015

Christian Louboutin Beauté

The Red Soles are iconic! And what is better than having the same red on your fingers as a nail polish. I could not think of something more tempting. Christian Louboutin should have thought about it earlier. Well I am glad he launched his beauté collection with these lovely nail polishes. The signature red is just amazing and I also managed to get my hands on a nude tone ( which are the most popular shades, as I was told ) They are so beautiful and the design of the nail polish itself is divine. This probably justifies the price and makes up for the little fortune I spend for these two nail polishes. This is actually by far the most I have ever spent on beauty products in my whole life. But it is kind of worth it - because it is not only a beauty product it is a design object and collectors piece. That's what I told myself when I bought it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...